Increasingly, hackers are targeting mobile devices as the vehicles in which to carry out their attacks. Why? Mobile devices are everywhere and access practically everything. And because most users have sub-par, if any mobile security measures in place, hackers are having a heyday.
Organisations are challenged with visibility into malicious threats, meeting compliance and regulatory security guidelines, and lack complete control over employee-owned devices. Users want instant access to corporate data on a device of their choice anytime, anywhere.
MobileIron Threat Defense allows you to fully secure both corporate and employee-owned devices so users can be more productive while securing mobile endpoints against advanced threats. MobileIron’s non-intrusive approach to securing Android and iOS devices provides comprehensive protection around the clock without impacting the user experience or violating their privacy.
MobileIron provides the platform to secure the Everywhere Enterprise. Using the MobileIron platform, Everywhere Enterprises can enable employees to work from anywhere, while ensuring that corporate data is secure on any device, application, or network. In addition, advanced capabilities such as passwordless multi-factor authentication (MFA) and mobile threat detection (MTD) and phishing protection ensure that organizations are continuously protected against identity theft and targeted mobile attacks.
MobileIron products are available in the following packages, designed to help you on your journey to becoming an Everywhere Enterprise.
MobileIron Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)
The product for modern device security and management.
UEM is available in two bundles:
Streamline security and management capabilities for iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices.
- Separate personal and business data to maintain user privacy and security
- End-to-end device lifecycle management
- Over-the-air provisioning of BYO and corporate-owned iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices
- Remote app deployment and configuration
- Helpdesk tools to make remote support more efficient
Secure UEM Premium
Extend security and device management capabilities with secure productivity suite, secure connectivity, and advanced conditional access capabilities for cloud apps and on-premises services.
- Secure connectivity with scalable multi-OS VPN solution
- Prevent unauthorised users, devices, and applications from connecting to business services
- Secure email, browsing, and content management apps to enable remote productivity
MobileIron Threat Defense (MTD)
We’ve embedded mobile threat detection and remediation capabilities into our UEM apps to make deployment, detection, and remediation easier and more effective. MTD is available in two bundles:
Protect and remediate against known and zero-day threats on mobile devices, while also leveraging basic app analytics.
- Threat detection and automated on-device remediation for Android and iOS devices
- Protect against phishing attacks, device vulnerabilities, malicious apps, and network exploits such as man-in- the-middle attacks
- Gain visibility into risky app usage and leverage basic app policies to whitelist or blacklist apps
Add advanced app analytics to further improve security posture.
- Advanced app analytics that scan both public and in- house apps for risky behaviours and vulnerabilities
- Advanced policies that can filter apps based on behaviours such as location gathering, SMS reading, and so on
MobileIron Zero Sign-on (ZSO)
For organisations who want to eliminate passwords to reduce the risk of data breaches
Passwordless MFA for both cloud and on-premises applications
MFA application with support for push notifications, one time PIN, and QRcode scans • Integration with UEM for conditional access