SIP lines are a powerful alternative to ISDN and is compatible with the leading IP PBX brands An IP PBX is a private branch exchange (telephone switching system within an enterprise) that switches calls between VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol or IP) users on local lines whilst enabling all users to share a number of external phone lines. The typical IP PBX can also switch calls between a VoIP user and a traditional telephone user, or between two traditional telephone users in the same way that a conventional PBX does. This is reassuring as it enables both compatibility with your PBX hardware but should also future proof your system.
Why are Customers Switching and would it suit us?
- If you have a phone system that is compatible with SIP (we can advise you), you can cancel your ISDN phone lines and just have SIP lines (IP calls through the internet)
- SIP is the perfect solution to extend the lifespan of your existing PBX system as ISDN digital phone lines are due to be switched off by BT.
- Calls can be switched to enable you to use ISDN as well as SIP lines.
- We have helped our customers to save an average £4,800 per annum by upgrading their PBX with SIP lines in replacement of the ISDN circuit.
- Our specialist team are on hand at the point of installation and assist with
the ongoing configuration. Our aim is to make the switch over to SIP easy and hassle free
- Our technical team install and provide ongoing support. No waiting on the phone for hours, we help keep your business moving forward.